Thursday 23 August 2012

Beach time

It was pretty fun at the beach. And since I control the wind and my colleague controls the water, we had a wonderful time. It was a lot more fun when they had a band here, listening to music and swimming at the same time. Now THAT is multitasking. Missed half of the good waves because of someone who shall not be named. *Evil death glare*. Jellyfish are for squares.
*RANDOM REMIX*
  X-MEN EDITION
Cyclops, aka Scott, "HEY, STOP RUNNING!!!" Takes glasses off, hits moose in the face with his lazer eyes. " AH, ****, I HIT A MOOSE!!!" Lazers forest. "***************************" Puts glasses back on. Wolverine, aka Logan, comes up behind him and punches him in the neck for no reason. Glasses fall off and Logan steps on them. " I knew you didn't like me but still, I am chasing someone right now, so where are my glasses?" His eyes are closed. Opens eyes to look for glasses and lazers them to melted liquid. Continues running in the forest screaming, "WHERE DID YOU GO???? YOU TOOK MY GLASSES, I KNOW YOU DID!!!!" Killing everything in sight. Wolverine walks away smiling.
                                                            The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment